Thursday, September 9, 2010

I want my FUZZY !!! BACK !!!

This cat is named after me and my cousin as " Fuzzy " cos when she was younger she only eat one kind of cat food, she was really fussy. hahaha!



She was rescued by my aunt from the pouring rain in the drain, that time she was only a kitten.
That time my cousin and i were still young. We were thrill to see a kitten brought home. We wanted to keep it really bad.



So we did, we fed her soft kitten food, milk and water. And used Fuzzy blanket to play jump with her, she can jump really high. She is always playful.



Until one day my grandma said we have to let the cat go. As our cousin is gonna be born soon and the cat can't be around in the house.

We were super pissed and we thought of many ways to keep the cat. But because we were young we can't control the adults, what they say will be done.



So we were powerless :( :(
One day i came home from school .. Fuzzy was gone... :( :(

My grandma say she had to let it go, its not good for the baby. In my mind at that time was wtf!!!



Years later, finally i found Fuzzy near my house MRT. She was still as playful like she was when she was still a kitten. Her tail got a little longer, she still purrs* and she still white socks for paws. I was SUPER HAPPY !!! to finally see her still alive and healthy.

I planned to keep her but my dad just wouldn't let me even though how much i convince him to let me :(:( i can't to anything except bring cat food to her whenever i walk pass.


......



No comments:

Post a Comment